Chicken Tomato Spaghetti
For two and half people (about 50 minutes (!) adding additional time for Aaron who rushed into Martin to get spaghetti noodles)
• Half jar of tomato sauce (13oz), so I can use the other half later meal with fish.
• 2 to 3 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
• 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
• 2 teaspoons dried leaf oregano, crushed
• Hot cooked spaghetti (which is the key ingredients for this meal)
• One large fresh tomato.
• A husband with a quick feet.
• 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
• Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Brown the chicken in hot oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken with tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, garlic, and oregano.
- Boil water for spaghetti.
- Aaron runs into a supermarket with a mission.
- 4. Cover and cook on LOW about 20 minutes and add cheese.
- 5. By the time spaghetti is ready, the sauce is ready, too!
This is a steaming hot pile of...noodle.