Skip to main content

Savvy Verse & Wit - Review "Home, No Home"

"Home, No Home" was reviewed by Serena at Savvy Vers & Wit. You may enjoy reading her article. "Home, No Home" are available from Educe Press, Amazon, and my Etsy Store.

At my Etsy Store, I would like to offer $8 (this is 35% off price!) for "Home, No Home" and I will sign it if you ask. Currently, I am offering a $5 shipping cost for international orders as well as my newest poetry chapbook, "Silver Seasons of Heartache".

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.