Skip to main content

Rhino Reading at the Book Stall

RHINO poets and editors ended National Poetry month with a bang at The Book Stall on April 29. I read "Silver Seasons of Heartache" in public for the first time along with "Home No Home". Thank you very much for having me, RHINO.

"Silver Seasons of Heartache" is available from Glass Lyre Press and Amazon.
My first chapbook, "Home, No Home" is also available from Educe Press and Amazon.

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.