Skip to main content

Art - Chicago Botanic Garden


The Orchid Show at Chicago Botanic Garden
 

Orchids were used to be carried around in these glass containers from southern islands by ships. Now I really understand why orchids were expensive. I would love to have my own sun room in my house. There are forty five species of orchids in Illinois. Chicago Botanic Garden hosts vegetarian cooking classes during the summer. They grow own herbs and vegetables. 



Open Hour:
Open Daily,
February 15 – March 16
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission: 
Adults: members/nonmembers: $8/$10
Seniors 62+: members/nonmembers: $6/$8
Children 3 to 12: members/nonmembers: $6/$8
Children 2 and under: Free
Address: 
Chicago Botanic Garden  •  1000 Lake Cook Road, Glencoe, IL 60022

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.