Skip to main content

Empty Suitcase


"Empty Suitcase" in the Preface at Indiana University South Bend 
From September 12, 2007 to April 29, 2009

Back issues: 
#01) Conversation to Shakespeare - Not available
#02) The Excessive Phone Bill
#03) High Heels on the Track 
#04) Something between Toothpaste and Heartbroken
#05) A Direction with a Hand for Chopsticks 
#06) Because Because Because! 
#07) The Invasion 
#08) Dear Mr. Black Hair 
#09) A Favorite Day 
#10) An End of the Year
#11) Welcome to My New Year's Resolutions 
#12) Concerning Campus Safety - Not available
#13) At an Airport 
#14) Milk for This Week 
#15) A Locker Room
#16) February Flue 
#17) Twizzleristic Experiment 
#18) Falling in Love with Someone or Something 
#19) Three Hundred Million - Not available
#20) Bird Flue, Bare Shoulder, and Burning Skirt 
#21) Letters and Resolutions 
#22) A Handkerchief on Knees 
#23) Filling Me Up with Soul Foods 
#24) End of Semester 
#25) First Day of College Life 
#26) My Writing Carrier 
#27) Closety Experience 
#28) Flash Drive, Baking Powder, and Limitation 
#29) Call for an Art Director for Analecta 
#30) Surgical Complication with Every New Skirt 
#31) Six Unspectacular Things about Me 
#32) Centipedic Musing in a Cloud of Blueberry Fallout 
#33) A Violation of Parking 
#34) The Halloween Magic, the Nile's Haunted House 
#35) Olives on Pizza 
#36) Meet the Fujimoto Parents 
#37) If I Chew My Homework Morse, It'll Absorb Better 
#38) Last Season of Empty Suitcase 
#39) Figure-skating with 2600 lbs.
#40) Crystalline Emission 
#41) Perforated Value 
#42) Economic Mosquitoes Holey Stocking Blues 
#43) Moments with Fathers and Daughters Before Goodnight Sleep 
#44) The Coldest Afternoon with a Yellow Sock 
#45) Pick up the 27 Phone Receivers from Artists and Writers in Analecta 
#46) Bangs, Bangs, Bangs! 
#47) My A.C. 
#48) My Yesterday 
#49) "Overstuffed" Suitcase: My Inner Ponyo
#50) Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love Ya Tomorrow!
#51) No 50. The Last Story 


Popular posts from this blog

Flower Drawing

Thank you very much for decorating with my drawing in the best spot. My art is available at Etsy.

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen"

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen" 
My poetry chapbook "Home, No Home" is available at Amazon, Educe Press, and Etsy.
Recent Graphic Poetry Project : Kotobuki 7

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.