Skip to main content

Art - The Anne Frank House










I read Anne Frank's diary many times through out my young age. If I visit her hidden home behind the bookshelf, I may cry thinking why her amazing writing talent and herself had to be killed. Humans really have to learn from history. -- Peace.  

Anne Frankhuis

Opening Hours:
November 1 through March 31
Daily from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (Saturdays from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm).
Daily from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, (Saturdays from 9:00 am - 10:00 pm).
In July and August the museum is daily open till 10:00 pm.

Admission: 
Age 10-17: euro 4,50
Age 0-9: free
European Youth Card: euro 4,50
Adults: euro 9,-
No free entry with the I amsterdam City Card.


Address:
The Anne Frank House is situated in the centre of Amsterdam at Prinsengracht 263-267. It takes around 20 minutes to walk from the Central Station to the museum. Trams 13, 14 and 17 and buses 170, 172 and 174 stop nearby, at the ‘Westermarkt’ stop.

  

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.