Skip to main content

Art - Tin Tin Museum (Musée Hergé)


















I loved Tin Tin since I watched the TV series when I was nine. I learned English from the cartoons. Captain Haddock was my great English teacher. I am definitely going to visit the museum before I die.   

Musée Hergé
Address: Rue du Labrador, 26 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve

Opening Hours:
Every day except Mondays, 1st January and 25 December.
From Tuesday to Friday : 10.30 am to 5.30 pm

Saturday and Sunday : 10.00 am to 6.00 pm

ADMISSION
Full Price: 9,50 €

How to Visit by Train from Brussels, Belgium:
From Bruxelles-Nord (Brussels-North railway station)  [NMBS/SNCB]
To Gare de Louvain-la-Neuve-Université‎  [NMBS/SNCB]

Round Train Tickt about € 6,20 for a weekend pass 
It is better to book online for an extra discount. 

Official Website of [NMBS/SNCB]


Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.