Skip to main content

Thank You Gifts from Naoko!

As a part of my 30 poems / 30 days project by Tupelo Press, I am organizing a raffle. A total of four winners will receive gifts from me in May. 


I am super appreciative of the people that are emotionally supporting me every day and who have generously donated to the project. After the project is done, I would like to design "Thank You" postcards with all doners' names. I am still brain-storming on the design; however, you won't be disappointed.

When people donate, they will receive my original "Thank You" postcard. And the four selected top people will receive the winning gifts.    




**Please Support and Donate*** 
(When you donate, please kindly put my name)

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.