Skip to main content

Day 21: Tupelo Press 30/30 Poetry Project ( National Poetry Month)

ON THE BED

Your head is sunken
into the white pillow cases. I put
my chin on your shoulder and ask,
“Did Virginia Woolf sleep like this?”
Your warm socks are curled
up on the carpet. It is snowing powder
outside and young sprouts
shrivel and yellow at the edge.
“Probably not,” you say. I stroke
your backbone with my forefinger.
Your shoulders are cold and
pale under the weight of unemployment years.



**Please Support and Donate*** 
(When you donate, please kindly put my name)




Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.