Skip to main content

4 DAYS LEFT!!!!


Day 26: Tupelo Press 30/30 Poetry Project ( National Poetry Month)

THE DRUNK

I want to kill your cat
...............(and make a purse from the fur)

It sleeps on your lap
...............(and you snore like a pig with empty bottles)

A shoestring noose around its neck

Murder is not a solution
...............(and I shovel gravel outside at the garden) 

on my ordinary Thursday  



**Please Support and Donate*** 
(When you donate, please kindly put my name)




Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.