Skip to main content

3 DAYS LEFT!!!


Day 27: Tupelo Press 30/30 Poetry Project ( National Poetry Month)

RHAPSODY IN SPRING  

I lay under the piano when the eighty-eight’s revolutions 
reverberate in my skull and spine. Tomorrow morning, 
I may not be here, for example. Just like a ghost falls into a 
grass-colored bedspread and tosses my heart away 
from my ribs. I close my eyes to remember how to create 
millions of words. Fingers trill the keys like an avalanche. 
From the window, I see hail bulleting the soil.  


**Please Support and Donate*** 
(When you donate, please kindly put my name)




Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.