Skip to main content

1 DAY LEFT!


Day 29: Tupelo Press 30/30 Poetry Project ( National Poetry Month) 

STILL LIFE

I want your eyes.

Above the moors,

a sudden crack
cuts through a cloud

after a drizzle.

A herd of deer

rests around flaming
ginkgo leaves

on an upright piano.

Your finger plays
with the cold stain on the notebook.

A lead pencil drops.

Your loose shoe lace
tangles like your poem.

I still have an obedient

heart to write one last word.






**Please Support and Donate*** 
(When you donate, please kindly put my name)


Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.