Skip to main content

Organizing Accessories


Friends & Family are visiting for my hubby's birthday. I am organizing my accessories. They are everywhere and the Cat is missing them on a carpet.

My original postcard is available on Etsy *Click*

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Drawing

Thank you very much for decorating with my drawing in the best spot. My art is available at Etsy.

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen"

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen" 
My poetry chapbook "Home, No Home" is available at Amazon, Educe Press, and Etsy.
Recent Graphic Poetry Project : Kotobuki 7

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.