Skip to main content

Marina Veiler - Pianist & Artist



Marina Veiler is a Russian - Estonian pianist and artist. She is currently making handmade cards in her spare time. She designed a birthday card specifically for me. The hand painted butterfly is so beautiful.

Listen to:

Yury Orlov, Viola
Marina Veiler, Piano

Recorded at Northern Illinois University in March 2011

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Drawing

Thank you very much for decorating with my drawing in the best spot. My art is available at Etsy.

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen"

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen" 
My poetry chapbook "Home, No Home" is available at Amazon, Educe Press, and Etsy.
Recent Graphic Poetry Project : Kotobuki 7

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.