Skip to main content

Naoko's Art Shop on Etsy

Celebrating on February 13th, 2013, I opened my little art shop on Etsy. Etsy is a website for artists to sell their original, handmade, or vintage products. There are so many beautiful and interesting shops by respectful artists. So far, I posted only one piece; however, eventually I am going to list several more. I am still accepting orders and requests through email like I have been for a while. 




"Spring Has Come!"

Size: 7 x 5'' (17.7 x 12.7 cm) Postcard size 
Paper: Bristol's acid free, heavy weight for finished artwork
Medium: Rembrant's soft pastels, color pencils, and pens
Fixative: Winsor & Newton's protection for pastels & pencils

Frame: Not included
The frame is not included; however, you will have the opportunity to match a frame with your house's decorative theme. 




"Love You"

Size: 7 x 5'' (17.7 x 12.7 cm) Postcard size
Paper: Bristol's acid free, heavy weight for finished artwork
Medium: Rembrant's soft pastels, color pencils, and pens
Fixative: Winsor & Newton's protection for pastels & pencils


Frame: Not included
The frame is not included; however, you will have the opportunity to match a frame with your house's decorative theme. 

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Drawing

Thank you very much for decorating with my drawing in the best spot. My art is available at Etsy.

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen"

Graphic Poetry Project - "How to Choke Myself in the Ugly Kitchen" 
My poetry chapbook "Home, No Home" is available at Amazon, Educe Press, and Etsy.
Recent Graphic Poetry Project : Kotobuki 7

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.