Skip to main content

Chicago French Market - Best Falafel at Presto


One of my favorite places to have a lunch is the French Market at Ogilvie Transportation Center. My husband and I try a new lunch spot every time we stop by the market. I had Medeterranian lunch at Cafe & Grill Presto. They fried falafel when they got my order, So the falafel were so fresh and crispy along with the fluff inside. Their cucumber salad and rice were perfectly flavorful side dishes.     





Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.