Skip to main content

Before the Sunset--Reading

video

2012 will be my fifth anniversary to be a published poet. I am very excited to join AWP for my first time and my poetry reading will be held in South Bend in May.

My first poems (Before the Sunset was one of them) were published in “Puerto Del Sol#44” in 2009. They were accepted by the former editor, Kathleene West, on Christmas day in 2007. I am thankful that she gave me my first chance in the publishing world.

Along with my poet friends, Charmi, Nancy, Amy, Ryan, Clayton, Alesandra, Jill, and ***drum sounds*** DDL, I am lucky to have this poetry community to help me poet forward.

Merry Christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.