Skip to main content
I only wrote five poems in 2010. Well, I got married, moved, and looked for work for a while. Fortunately, I got a weekend teaching job and weekday office job. And then, my father had a stroke. 2010 was one of the most unforgettable years in my life.

Now I have 18 poems (some of them seriously need to be edited,) and I really want to keep writing for 50 poems. The feeling is very similar to a coiled spring. However, I still have difficulty managing both my full time job and writing. I work for a Japanese tool company. My brain is seriously occupied by numbers, email manners, and wrenches. I am dealing with a lot of wrenches. I can turn myself into a wrench. I am confident.

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.