Skip to main content
I am reading "The Continual Condition" by Charles Bukowski.

One of my favorite poems from his book...

***
parts dept.

listen, she said,
I never knew my husband had such a big cock.
he was the only man I'd ever been to bed
with
then I met you.

listen, I told her, do you hear me talking about
my e-wife's genital organs?

you don't ever talk about your x-wife,
she said.

well, until I met you I thought she had a big
one, I said.

big what? she asked.

automobile, I said, now let's put on some records
and dance.

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Best Sellers : Best Asian American Poetry #11

Thank you very much for purchasing my poetry chapbook, "Home, No Home". I am really REALLY thankful for your support.

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"

Graphic Poetry - "White Avenue"
Previous project - "On a Black Hill" This collection will be available from Tupelo Press.